Wednesday, November 28, 2012

Published Internationally!!

I am soooo excited to announce that Holly's Art Corner has been published internationally! ;-) A couple weeks ago I was contacted by Vicki from MetroUK about participating in their holiday supplement! She asked me to give her an idea for a simple DIY holiday gift. I couldn't decide on just one so I sent her the wine cork tree I made for my mom last Christmas and our pour paint flower pots (with the idea that you could put holiday goodies in them, wrap in it cellophane with a pretty bow and give it as a gift). She printed BOTH of projects. She had asked me to include a photo if I had one. And they used my wine cork tree on the COVER!!! So not only are my craft projects published, but so are my photos!!

You can check out the e-edition of the Metro UK right here.

And here are some images of the pages that contain my projects (I believe you can click on the image to enlarge it):
 


No comments:

Post a Comment