Thursday, February 9, 2012

New Features on the Blog

Just a quick note to let you know I have now started a Facebook page for this blog. I would love all my followers to "Like" my page. You can just click the like button in the sidebar. I've also included a new "Follow Me on Pinterest" button in the sidebar.

There is a new page at the top of the blog called "Project Categories. This will help you narrow down your search for great projects. I've broken them down into projects relating to artists and art history, craft projects, projects relating to the elements of art, and my handmade holiday posts.

I hope all of this helps you navigate through this blog a little easier! And remember comments are always welcome! I love hearing from people and would love to see links and photos of any projects you create inspired from our projects!

No comments:

Post a Comment